BULK SMS

21 June, 2016

The woman addicted to eating TALC: Mother-of-two has munched nearly quarter of a TONNE after developing bizarre craving during pregnancy


Lizzie Foster, from Portsmouth, started craving baby powder when she was pregnant with daughter Ruby (inset and right, aged eight). 


She expected the bizarre craving to go after she gave birth but they didn't. She now munches her way through a 500g tub every week. Mrs Foster, who also has a son Billy, two, is thought to have Pica, a rare impulsive disorder causing cravings to eat non-food substances. She said: 'I thought it was an odd craving to have, and I was a bit freaked out at first, but I poured some on my palm and I liked it.It tasted soapy and I kept on eating it.' Now she worries she could be damaging her health and plans on visiting her doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment