BULK SMS

12 August, 2015

Meghan Trainor cancels tour after vocal problems

Singer Meghan Trainor has called time on her current US tour due to ongoing problems with her vocal cords. "I have hemorrhaged [sic] my vocal cord again," she wrote on Instagram. "I will need to cancel the remainder of my tour and get surgery to finally fix this once and for all. "The All About That Bass star, who had been due to round off her MTrain tour with a string of dates in August and September, told her fans she was "devastated, scared and so sorry". She added: "I am determined to do what it takes to get better and come back around stronger than ever." She is not the only singer to have suffered voice problems in recent months. Sam Smith and Jess Glynne are among other recording stars to have had vocal cord issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment