BULK SMS

14 September, 2015

I Will Keep Having Children Until My Doctor Says Otherwise - Katie Price

They don’t come broodier than Katie Price after the mum-of-five has admitted that she plans to have ‘as many children as possible.’
Speaking to Rochelle Humes on her parenting web show, Being Mum, the former glamour model said she’s going to ‘keep going until the doctor says otherwise’.
“I’m going to keep going until the doctor says I can’t have anymore,”  the 37-year-old said.
Explaining her decision, Katie said: “I love the responsibility of all of my kids, I just love it. I love it that they look at me and they love me. I love them, it’s unconditional love. I love it all.”
However, rather unfortunate to her plans, Katie ‘hates being pregnant’.
“I hate being pregnant, though. I absolutely hate being pregnant, but I still want more. I think I just love chaos, madness and stress,” she told Rochelle.
Katie is already mum of Harvey, 13, from her relationship with Dwight Yorke, Junior, 10, and Princess, eight, from her marriage to Peter Andre, and Jett, two, and 13-month-old Bunny, who she shares with her third husband, Kieran Hayler.

No comments:

Post a Comment