BULK SMS

02 September, 2015

Kris Jenner Says Her Daughter Kylie Jenner Is 'Just Like Me When I Was 17'

Kris Jenner revealed that her daughter Kylie Jenner is "just like her" when she was 17 years old. At the re-opening of Williams-Sonoma at The Commons in Calabasas, Calif., Kris of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" remarked to E! Entertainment that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. "I was that way when I was 17," Kris Jenner commented. "I thought I could, you know, do anything, and I was out on my own actually because I begged my mom to let me move in with my girlfriend. I thought I was so grown-up," she revealed. "I thought I could, you know, do anything, and I was out on my own actually because I begged my mom to let me move in with my girlfriend. I thought I was so grown-up," she revealed. Kylie recently turned 18 and turned heads when she debuted a new piercing on her left ear on Snapchat. See the pic here. The reality star, who showed off her clevage once again in the photo, showed off an earring in the shape of a sword, located midway in her ear. Jenner has multiple piercings in both ears and reportedly, in one breast. "Cute lil new guy," she wrote on her Snapchat while showing off her new piece of jewelry. "Kylie is such a well-grounded person," Kris said of her youngest child. "I think people don't give her enough credit for that. She's so smart, she's so loving, she's got the best heart." Kylie recently turned heads when she enjoyed an extended birthday vacation with her much older boyfriend, rapper Tyga, in Mexico. Tyga also gifted Kylie with an expensive Ferrari for her "legal" birthday. In his explicit new track "$timulated," Tyga raps about having sex with the underage reality star. She also stars in his new video. "They say she young, I shoulda waited, she a big girl, dawg, when she stimulated," he rapped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment