BULK SMS

14 October, 2015

Award Presentation: Christiana Ronaldo Receives European 4th Golden Boot


Portuguese superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo received his record 4th Golden Boot award on Tuesday for being the leading goalscorer in all of Europe's domestic leagues last season.
 
The Real Madrid forward scored 48 goals in 35 Spanish league games to claim his third Golden Boot playing for Real Madrid. His other award came with Manchester United in 2007-08, while no other player has ever won four.
The 30-year-old also became Madrid's all-time leading scorer on Sept. 30 with 324 goals, surpassing Raul Gonzalez's previous mark. 
 
Ronaldo said after receiving the award, "This is another great moment in my career. Receiving the fourth Golden Shoe is a great honour and a privilege. But without my team-mates, I would not be able to win individual awards.
"I always want to win more. I want five, six or seven Golden Shoes if possible. Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world and we always have to win titles. I want the Champions League, La Liga and the Copa del Rey."

No comments:

Post a Comment