BULK SMS

14 October, 2015

Blogger Who Contemplated Surgery To Perk Up Her 'Saggy 38E Breasts' Reveals How She Finally Came To Love Them And Urges Other Women To Accept Their Flaws


It's not just famous women who have pressure to have the perfect body, normal women can't help but judge themselves too. 
Vlogger Grace Victory, 25, reveals how her issues with her chest have always brought her down and even had her considering surgery.
But Grace, from London, who blogs as the Ugly Face Of Beauty on YouTube, decided to embrace her breasts instead of trying to change them.
Here, she shares her experiences and how she's learned to love them...
For as long as I can remember I've had saggy boobs and for as long as I can remember they've been a part of my insecurity.
I was an early developer, so by 10 years old, I was a B cup whilst all my other friends were completely flat chested – and I was jealous of them.
As I grew up, so did my boobs, and now I am a 36F or a 38E, depending on the bra I wear.
My breasts are actually extremely uneven too. 
My left one is about a cup size smaller than my right. It’s weird but perfectly normal.
The problem we have in this world is judgement. Everyone feels like it’s their place to judge a woman's body and declare their opinions on what’s right with it and what’s wrong.
Magazines will have stories talking about how gross a topless celebrity looks when she’s on a beach and a Facebook thread will go viral because you can see a woman's cellulite through her leggings.
And then we wonder why so many people have issues with how they look? That’s exactly why.
I will never really know why my breasts sag, why they are uneven, or why I have large areolas.
Is it down to my posture? Genetics? Weight gain or weight loss? 
I’m not sure, but one thing I am sure of is that this is how they are and they are a part of my body, which I have to accept and love.
I know some people will be thinking 'but Grace you don't have to, you can get surgery'.
A few months ago, I was seriously considering having a boob job – not a breast enlargement, but an uplift.
I read about a lot of women who were having them and questioned whether I should too.
The thought had crossed my mind before but I had never taken it that seriously.
I went for a chat at a clinic and came away really convinced that it was something I should have.
‘I’m going to have perky breasts and I can finally ditch my bra,’ I thought.
However, that thought feeling dwindled within days. I started to question whether surgery was the answer and the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced that it wasn't for me.
In my mind, surgery would have been a quick fix for my breast insecurity.
But, being honest, I think I probably would have found something else to dislike about my body.
I am at a stage in my life where I take body confidence and body positivity very, very seriously and I want girls and women all around the world to see that it’s possible to love yourself without surgery, or losing lots of weight.
It is achievable to accept yourself, flaws and all.
I don't have an issue with people getting plastic surgery or augmentation but I do have an issue with people feeling like they are not good enough because their bodies aren't perfectly rounded or sculpted.
Most women who are insecure (and let’s face it, who doesn't have insecurities?) can't afford to 'fix' themselves with surgery, so it’s important that they can accept themselves in another way.
I guess if there were more women, more celebrities talking about their body hang-ups, more women across the world might just love themselves a little bit more.
You don't have to always change the outside, sometimes you just need to change your mind, and the way you view things.
Yes, my breasts are saggy, and yes, they have stretch marks – and, of course, if I woke up one day with perky ones I’d be the first person on the beach.
But the reality is they are with me for ever, and loving them for what they are feels good.
I have learned to accept my boobs, have you?

MailOnline



No comments:

Post a Comment