BULK SMS

23 October, 2015

Comedian Lepacious Releases New Photos, Talks About Her Weight Loss

Ever since the news emerged that popular comedienne Lepacious Bose lost a lot of weight, most have been wondering how she went about it. Speaking in a recent statement sent to various media houses, Lepacious said she shed of the weight via eating healthy and exercising. She also sent out photos from a recent photo shoot which showed off her new body.
“Being a professional comedian allows me turn anything into a joke and I often used my weight as a joke but this weight loss journey isn’t a joke.
I still want to come down a few sizes more and I am determined, working very hard at it. The health benefits come first and if I can be honest, I actually feel better. I carry myself better now because carrying all that weight around was equivalent to me carrying three bags of rice which I didn’t realise until the load was dropped…Talk about my burden becoming lighter. Lol. 
The only problem is I have to buy new clothes with every size I lose…and that’s very expensive, everytime I need to go out I panic because suddenly everything is now too big, its a new and strange experience for me, because everything used to be too small and tight lol.” she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment