BULK SMS

17 December, 2015

I Love Lawn Tennis –Brigitte Buahin, Ghanaian Bag Designer


Brigitte Buahin is the Creative Di­rector of Pearl X Gh. She is a self-trained bag designer based in Ghana. She specializes in the pro­duction of high quality hand crafted bags. She had an exhibition in Lagos recently during which she said she enjoys being cre­ative and that colours really drive her hard to go the extra mile in making bags.


“I like seeing people inspired by what I do and I al­ways try to positively impact their lives. My bags are made with tough plastic beads. Proper care of the bags gives them a long life span. To clean them, soak them in soapy water and wash with a soft brush. Rinse them with clean water and allow them to dry naturally”, she said.The event was an opportunity to know her favourites. Excerpts:
What’s your favourite food?
My favourite food is jollof rice with vegetables and beef and I love it quite spicy.
Favourite weath­er?
I’m a typical tropical lady who loves the sun so much. I like a cool sunny weather. I prefer summer to winter. I’m at my best d u r i n g summer. You don’t need to cover up or cuddle under the sheets be­cause of cold.
Favourite car?
I have a lot of them. One of them is Cadillac. I like it because it is roomy and comfortable.
Favourite holiday spot?
Any of the fashion capitals where I see new fashion trends which inspire me and give me more ideas. I like New York, Paris and Italy. These places are replete with astute fashion designers and out of this world brands.
Favourite music?
I love both R&B and gospel music.
Favourite designer?
I don’t have one in particular. I like a couple of them. Interna­tional and local designers who have made impact with their collections are my favourites. We have good local designers who are doing great from the corner of their shops.
Favourite sport?
I love lawn tennis. I love the gear. It makes me look smart and trendy. I love the Williams sisters.
Favourite outfit?
I love it smart and ca­sual. You can’t go wrong with that. A pair of jeans and a smart top is good to go for me. It’s smart and you still look trendy and chic.
Source - http://sunnewsonline.com/new/i-love-lawn-tennis-brigitte-buahin-ghanaian-bag-designer/

No comments:

Post a Comment