BULK SMS

23 January, 2016

TOWIE's Cara Kilbey Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Demi Moore-Style Naked Shoot


TOWIE's Cara Kilbey is certainly glowing. The former reality star is counting down the days until she welcomes a bouncing bundle of joy and flaunted her growing bump in a Demi Moore-style shoot.

Posing naked, the gorgeous brunette cradled her expanding belly in the gorgeously intimate shots.
Cara suffered a devastating loss in March last year when she miscarried five months into her first pregnancy, making this imminent arrival even more precious.
The pictures were taken by Maria Murray at sweetbambini.co.uk and show Cara's luscious dark locks cascading over her cleavage.
Confirming the news she was expecting again last September, the star told Closer: "I was so nervous up until the 20 week scan. I've been trying to relax and enjoy my pregnancy but there's always been a niggle of worry.
"Now I've got past that point and everything is perfectly healthy, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can start getting excited."
Cara found out about the happy news during a holiday in Thailand - two days after she launched a lantern into the air with boyfriend Daniel in their baby's memory.
She continued: "Daniel and I knew we wanted to get pregnant again straight away so I was overjoyed when I found out I was expecting two months later.
"I can see how something that traumatic can break up a couple. But we saw a different more caring side to each other and it brought us so much closer."
Cara, who is due on February 7, left TOWIE in 2013 to start her own fashion website.
But she has stayed in touch with former co-stars including Sam Faiers, who welcomed her first child last month.
She said: "I spoke with Sam Faiers this week and she warned me to be ready for labour at any time now as she came 2 weeks early."
Cara says she will be keeping the sex of the baby a surprise - but it means buying twice as many clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment