BULK SMS

19 April, 2016

Obese bride has to buy a new dress just three weeks before the big day after losing EIGHT STONE on her pre-wedding diet


Alex Hill, 28, from Stockport, was forced to buy a 26 dress for her big day (left) but she managed to lose 8 stone 7lbs and drop seven dress sizes in six months, going down to a size 12 - which meant her wedding dress was too big to even alter (inset). 


She bought a brand new dress and surprised family and friends by walking up the aisle in the slinky fishtail gown in July 2015 (right). 'The first thing I heard was gasps because of how shocked they were, wedding guests walked past me in the morning not realising who I was,' Alex said. 'It was the most magical day and I felt incredible. Now I've lost the weight I feel amazing every day. It's completely changed my life.'

No comments:

Post a Comment