BULK SMS

01 August, 2016

'I'm not perfect… but I love myself flaws and all': Fitness fan Lea Michele poses completely NAKED as she reveals her secrets to body confidence


Lea Michele lays herself bare in more ways than one this month, as she poses completely naked for Women's Health UK.
Admitting that she believes her gym-honed body has its imperfections, the former Glee actress, 29, confidently takes the cover of the third annual nude issue, 'flaws and all'.

Lea is just one of a host of brave and beautiful stars - including Made In Chelsea's Binky Felstead and Emmerdale actress Gemma Atkinson - tastefully shot with not a stitch on this month.
Lea features in three snapshots, including a cheeky cover where she peeps over one shoulder with her pert derriere on display.


In a second, the actress and singer is outstretched as she uses her hands to preserve her modesty while her bedhead tresses are glamorously tossed over one shoulder. 
Speaking openly on her image, she told the magazine: 'I'm not perfect. I'm not trying to represent myself as being some perfect girl, but I love myself, flaws and all. Everyone has their own things, and I have my own list.'
Gym bunny Lea added: 'Right now, I feel physically in my best shape, and emotionally in my best place.'

No comments:

Post a Comment