BULK SMS

04 August, 2016

'I'm sad!' Kim Kardashian reveals her final working Blackberry has died... and she can't find any more on eBay


She's been bulk buying Blackberry Bold phones ever since they were discontinued.
But reality sensation Kim Kardashian is facing up to a future without her trusty workhorse of a communications device, after her last one finally broke.

Kim took to Twitter to reveal her distress, surely typing on her iPhone, as she has long been a two-phone girl.

Sharing a crying Kimoji to sum up her feelings, she tweeted: 'Sooo my blackberry bold died. I can't find anymore on ebay. I knew this day would come & to be honest I'm prepared
'But the question is do I try a different kind of blackberry? Or ditch it all together? Or a different phone like Samsung?'
Until now Kim has used her iPhone for selfies and Snapchatting, keeping her Blackberry for responding to emails and running her packed schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment