BULK SMS

29 October, 2016

'I never encourage people to try to look like me': Worryingly thin vlogger defends herself as thousands sign petition to ban her from YouTube amid claims she is promoting anorexia


A worryingly thin vlogger has defended her videos as people sign a petition (inset) demanding she be banned from YouTube because they fear she is promoting anorexia.


Eugenia Cooney (pictured left and right), a 22-year-old New York based video blogger with an online following of almost 1 million, told her Twitter fans Friday: 'It's one thing for people to be attacking me, but when people start attacking my friends and people who stick up for me I feel horrible.' She added: 'Guys I am so sorry if you're angry at me even though I'm really not trying to do anything wrong but please do not attack other people.' And two weeks ago she released a YouTube video addressing the criticism, and said she never tried to 'influence anyone badly and I never encourage people to try to look like me'.

No comments:

Post a Comment