BULK SMS

03 December, 2016

Meet the Woman Born Without a Vagina Who Had Surgery to Have Sex for the 1st time


Devan Merck is a young woman from Fort Benning in Georgia, who was born without a v*gina. This anomaly simply meant she could not have s*x and was unable to concieve or bare a child.
However, the young woman has finally been given life-altering surgery to allow her to have s*x, and now hopes to start a family. 



According to Dailymail, Devan Merck, a 23-year-old woman, was devastated to learn she had no vaginal canal, a malformed uterus and no cervix when she was just 12-years-old, and was bullied for years by classmates who called her a 'boy' and a 'freak'.
 
But she is now able to enjoy intercourse after surgeons created a man-made vagina using skin taken from her bottom, and now Devan and her husband Trent hope to have a baby with the help of IVF.
The 23-year-old, who was diagnosed with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome, told how boyfriends would vanish when they learned of her condition.  
 
'For years I was bullied and felt different. Kids would call me a 'boy' and a 'freak' and boyfriends would disappear when they realised I wouldn't have s*x.'
 
When she was 16, surgeons cut open a thick layer of skin covering Devan's vagina to create a vaginal opening, allowing her to have s*x.
 
Skin from her bottom was used to create a 'v*ginal canal'. 
 
'I am no different - instead of having a fully functioning v*gina. I have a man made vagina. 

'But since I met my husband my life has changed completely,' says Devan, who met her now best friend, Megan Seaman, when they were both undergoing surgery to address the same condition.
 
Devan learned recently that she does have both ovaries, giving her and husband Trent the hope of biological children. 'Everything I've been through has been me stronger and I think I will make an amazing mother.' she said

No comments:

Post a Comment