BULK SMS

06 December, 2016

Pregnant mother whose breasts swelled to a 12HH cup urges women to 'rock their cleavage



The perils of puberty are something few women are immune to. Just ask the Melbourne-based mummy blogger, Sophie Cachia, who took to Instagram on Monday night to post about her '12HH cup boobs'.

The 26-year-old pregnant mum of one explained that while until the age of 15, she 'had a gorgeous handful of C-cup boobies'... just twelve months later her breasts had doubled in size.
'At 16, I found myself with a heavy E-cup and my journey of excruciating neck/back pain [sic], migraines, jokes and lots of gawking eyes had forever begun,' the blogger wrote.
'They continued to grow until they (I thought) reached their full capacity at a 12GG when I was 18 years old. 
'Then, the toughest journey began - no, not that exercise was painful, or that no "cool clothes" would fit, the boob sweat or the constant "OMG YOUR BOOBS ARE HUGE!" (Like, really? I didn't know!!).
'All jokes aside, I'm mentally scarred from the tears in my changeroom memories.'
According to Ms Cachia, the hardest part of having big boobs was that there was a huge lack of swimwear available for women with big boobs to shop from.


No comments:

Post a Comment