BULK SMS

16 February, 2017

Serena Williams strips off her tennis skirt to look sensational in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue


Serena Williams has always looked great on a tennis court as she has picked up trophy after trophy. Now the 35-year-old star is looking sensational in the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. The Florida resident looked smoking hot in bikinis as she posed on a tropical beach.

In her video interview the beauty said, 'I want people to come away with the fact that it’s okay to be comfortable in your body. I’m not a size two. It’s okay to look good and feel good and I’m strong. It’s okay to look strong and to be sexy and to be a woman and to be unbreakable — all those things.'
She then added: 'I really want to have that influence for people out there that have my body type. I want them to be like, "I look good too." That’s what I hope for.'
As for getting comfortable with posting in a swimsuit, Williams said it took some getting used to.
'I’ve never worn a thong bikini, so for that to be my first shot was like a shot of espresso for me because I had to wake up immediately,' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment