BULK SMS

12 October, 2015

My Hips Are My Greatest Body Assets – Ebube Nwagbo

Actress and fashionista ,Ebube Nwagbo has opened upon her style and greatest asset.In a new chat with Saturday Beats, she says:-

My greatest asset should be my body. My hip is my greatest body asset. My style is very classic, simple and daring. It has also evolved over the years. I wouldn’t be caught wearing loud colours or a matchy outfit because it is not my style. My favourite fashion accessory is my sunglass and I can’t do without it. I love it because it compliments and completes even the simplest look. I hardly wear make-up, so, my sunglasses serve as a protection of some sort for my face. It also shields my face away from prying eyes. Those are some of the reasons why I consider it to be my favourite accessory.




No comments:

Post a Comment