BULK SMS

04 November, 2015

Maje Ayida Wishes Toke Makinwa Happy Birthday, And She Loves It!


After a 2015 with ups and very many many downs, it seems Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida are on the road back to the redemption.The couple, who had publicly split in June after allegations had surfaced that Ayida had impregnated a woman outside their union. The couple, who got married in a secret ceremony in 2014, seem to be back on talking terms. Maje wrote shared a picture of Toke and her pet dog, with the caption: ”
Happy birthday to my stunning wife, you are such an incredible woman. I remember when you started on the radio, you were a bag of nerves, working the night shift. I stopped off the pick up a pizza as they closed and drove up to the station. The roads were empty and I listened to you as I drove. You were new on the job, but the light in you was shining bright, the same light that burns today. I remember coming on air as a secret guest and marveled on how easy you made it seem, you were born for this. You are so blessed, I love you @tokemakinwa have a spectacular day.”
Toke Makinwa was obviously feeling the love too, and she replied with a heart emoji.
So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment