BULK SMS

19 February, 2016

I Just Want To Weep! Mother Flogged Her Home And Jewellery To Pay For Her Daughter's £100,000 Education. Now The Defiant Teen's Dropped Out Of School... For A Bar Job In Magaluf


One of my favourite photographs of my daughter, Flo, shows her about to set off for her first day at school (pictured left). 

Aged four, her little blonde head bobs with excitement, her sweet smile betraying the nerves that lie beneath.

Her school blazer is slightly too big and her new shoes shine. Every mother has taken a photograph like this, before placing it carefully in the family album. 

It's a moment to treasure, a time to fill the heart with pride.  But when I look at that picture now, I'm ashamed to say I don't feel proud at all. I just feel incredibly stupid, writes SHONA SIBARY

No comments:

Post a Comment