BULK SMS

06 March, 2016

Mother who lost both her legs to meningitis is terrified her children might get the disease because they were too old to be vaccinated


Clare Brown, 32, Selsey, West Sussex, lost both her legs to meningitis as a teenager (inset), and has been left with brain damage, vertigo and double vision. 

She is now backing a national campaign to see all children given free meningitis B jabs, fearing her own daughters Alexcia (right, main) and Savanna (left, main), five and six, have not been vaccinated. 

She also believes she may be a carrier of the disease, although experts told MailOnline today that this is near impossible. 

Mrs Brown, pictured with her daughters and husband Chris, said: I have tried my hardest to prevent them from getting it but if they do get it my hardest won't have been good enough. 

It makes me very angry and scared that they could get it. I wouldn't wish what happened to me on my worst enemy.'


No comments:

Post a Comment