BULK SMS

28 February, 2020

Michelle Mone details the secrets to her incredible 8 STONE weight loss


Michelle Mone has shared details of her incredible eight stone weight loss. 

Posting a before and after snap, the entrepreneur, 48, was radiant in both a backdated, curvier image in a pink gown and a current, svelte snap. 

In her lengthy caption on the post, she wrote: 'I just wanted to share with you guys how far I have come… in the final weeks before my wedding I have really stepped up my game to get the body and mindset that I want.


'Yes it takes time, yes it takes determination, but like anything if you put your mind to it you can get results. This post is not a sales pitch just me being real and completely honest with you guys...

'I don’t follow anyone else’s diet or regime or have anything to sell, but I just love to inspire people and show that anything is possible...

'I've created my own 29 step plan and by sticking to it not only did I lose weight but I feel healthier, centred and more in control. And my mind has never been more focused because I'm feeding it with energy, good food and stuff that works for me...

'I try to limit my animal proteins and stick to legumes, vegetables and a limited intake of fish. I VERY rarely eat sugar and try to avoid simple carbs and I don’t fry or batter anything...

'Fruit juice is a sugary no-go but I love making my own fresh juice using organic veg and produce. I have lots of recipes to share with you and am hoping to soon, I still love my food and cooking and have enjoyed learning how to stick to my steps in the kitchen. I love working out and try to exercise for at least an hour a day if I can...

'I was given the advice to treat your body like a business, and as a successful business woman that was something that I could understand and really focus on and it's really transformed my life, mind and body...

'I can admit now that rAt nearly 8 stone down I’m absolutely the proof that if you aim for what you want and go for it, honestly and with absolute determination then you can succeed...

'My mind has never been so focused and it’s all down to feeding my brain with healthy energy and happiness! I hope this helps to inspire you to be the best version of you too, please make sure you tag me in your before and after pics.'

In the past Lady Mone has had a constant battle with her weight. In September 2016 she admitted posing for naked selfies to motivate her to lose the pounds.

In 2017 the Glaswegian businesswoman revealed that she said she had lost more than half a stone since becoming a vegetarian.


No comments:

Post a Comment