BULK SMS

26 May, 2016

Anorexic gym addict whose weight fell to 6st and was so thin nurses mistook her for a CANCER patient finally hits healthy weight


Kat Manzullo, 27, from Florida, developed anorexia ten years ago after years of childhood bullying left her with a low self-esteem. Her weight plummeted to little over six stone (left) and was hospitalised seven times with the condition (inset). 


Her emaciated figure made nurses confuse her with a cancer patient, prompting her to get the help she needed. 'When a nurse believed I was a cancer patient it was really shocking, that was one of the triggers that made me realise I had to battle to get my life on track,' she said. She is now a healthier 7 stone 7lbs (right) but admits the urge to lose weight will always be with her. She said: 'I'm hoping to return to school soon so I can help other people with eating disorders and for that I need to be well.'

No comments:

Post a Comment