BULK SMS

21 May, 2016

Eczema patient filled two jars with dead SKIN after suffering severe reaction when she stopped using topical steroid creams


Briana Banos, 27, from Florida, was using topical steroid creams to treat her eczema. But when she stopped using them, five months after her wedding to husband Jack (right) she suffered a severe reaction (left).




She spent more than a year barely able to sleep and only occasionally leaving the house because of the intense symptoms. Her skin shedding was so bad, she was able to fill two pint-sized jars with her flakes. 'After quitting topical steroids it was unbearable, my eyes turned puffy and the redness was burning all over my body - I felt like a human tomato,' she said. 'Then ooze started dripping off my face, neck and arms - I had to wrap myself up to stop it from getting everywhere.'

No comments:

Post a Comment