BULK SMS

26 May, 2016

From 'fat blob' to bodybuilder: Obese man loses 13st after ditching 3,000 calorie a day fried chicken diet to become weight-lifting champion


Randy Meilbeck, 24, from Ann Arbor, Michigan, weighed 25 stone (350lbs) at his heaviest after years of fast food and minimal exercise. He was often bullied over his 'man boobs' and huge frame. 



Three years ago, warned he was eating himself to death, Mr Meilbeck vowed to change his lifestyle. Doctors warned he had worryingly high blood pressure and diabetes, and he quickly realised he needed to be more healthy. As a result, he ditched his huge portions and marathon TV sessions for motivational videos and after daily gym sessions. To date, he has lost more than half his body weight - and now weighs just 12st 5lb (176lbs). He has also become a personal trainer and fulfilled his ambition of being a bodybuilder. Last weekend, after coming third-place in his first contest, he qualified to compete nationally. 'When I'm outside I even get people wolf-whistling me now and checking me out a lot - I can't even walk down the street without it happening multiple times a day It's very surreal getting so much attention as I still have "ugly duckling syndrome" because I never would have thought people would find me attractive - so now it's amazing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment