BULK SMS

06 August, 2016

'I’m just such a nerd in the bedroom': Amber Rose reveals she has never used sex toys and that she is 'just a normal girl'


Amber Rose fears she is a bore in bed after admitting to never using toys or having casual sex.
Despite being so brash and outspoken sexually, the curvy model admitted on her TV show The Amber Rose Show that she would ‘shock’ most people by how ‘normal’ she is, adding: ‘I feel like I’m just such a nerd in the bedroom.’

And when Kanye West’s ex admitted to guest Kandi Burruss that she has never used a sex toy and that most men are almost silent when they are with her, Kandi, 40, warned: ‘I’m starting to feel that you’re bad in bed!’
Amber - almost unrecognizable under a glamorous brunette beehive wig - admitted her image means people are shocked ‘even when I say I don’t have casual sex.’
‘People really think that I have orgies all day and I do, like, these crazy sex acts - I’m really just a normal girl,’ the 32-year-old insisted.
Kandi - who has her own line of sex toys and use to have a folder on her phone for dick pics - said Amber fit a typical profile, saying: ‘We find that some of the people that we think are the biggest freaks or whatever are so whack in the bedroom.’
And when The Real Housewives of Atlanta star said that she ‘hates’ that the host has ‘never tried a toy ever,’ Amber admitted: ‘I know, I’m weak for that.’

No comments:

Post a Comment