BULK SMS

04 August, 2016

'Pickles and bacon are my biggest cravings': Stephanie Davis reveals she's LOST weight during pregnancy... as she admits she's got 'hairier arms'


She's four months pregnant with her first child.
And Stephanie Davis has revealed some of the side effects she's battling as her burgeoning bump continues to increase in size.
Food cravings are common for women in the throes of pregnancy, and the former Hollyoaks actress is no exception.

Writing in her OK! column, Stephanie, 23, explained: 'Pickles and bacon are my biggest pregnancy cravings! I seem to have mostly lost my appetite but those two things are making me very happy.'
While she's happy munching the food items, Stephanie admitted she's been struggling with 'awful' morning sickness.
She said: 'I had thought it'd gone away but it seems to have come back worse – I've even lost weight! I've got a big bump but I seem to have lost it from my bum.'
It's not just her dietary habits which have changed. Stephanie has noticed an increase in body hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment