BULK SMS

07 December, 2016

Geordie Shore's Charlotte Crosby unveils her debut makeup range


She's made no secret of her penchant for beautifying herself so it was only a matter of time before Charlotte Crosby unveiled her debut makeup line. 

The 26-year-old Geordie Shore star and beauty aficionado has teamed up with Easilocks to create what she is dubbing a 'luxurious, affordable and cruelty-free cosmetics range.'

Flique is a 40-piece cosmetics line, including a six-shade contour palette in a mix of cream and powders, two £34.99 ten shade eye shadow palettes, a £39.99 ten shade highlight palette, a £19.99 ten colour lip tint collection, two brush sets and an eyelash range.
'I am so excited to announce my new makeup range,' said Charlotte of her latest coup.
'It has been my dream to launch my own makeup range. I get so many comments from my fans asking for make-up tips and breakdowns of my look, so this is for them.' 
Charlotte, who often proclaims her love for the Kardashians and Jenners, has no doubt taken inspiration from beauty buff Kylie, who has a similar range on the market.
Kylie's eyeshadow kits, which are similar to Charlotte's, set her fans back around £33 and sell out repeatedly when she unveils them online. 
Charlotte's foray into beauty could well follow a similar path to her idol's; her fans were raving about the news on Twitter.
'Charlotte Crosby is coming out with her own makeup and I'm so buzzed,' wrote one, whilst another added: 'Charlotte Crosby's makeup range is to die for, wonder who's gonna be my fave n get me it all for Christmas this year.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment