BULK SMS

17 February, 2017

Nick Cannon resolves to 'stay firm' after quitting America's Got Talent over comedy flap


Nick Cannon said he was resolved to 'stand my ground' Thursday after quitting America's Got Talent.

The 36-year-old comedian announced Monday that he would not be returning to the NBC talent competition show after a run-in with NBC.
Cannon addressed his departure while arriving at La Guardia Airport in New York City.
'My dignity, my integrity is worth so much to me,' Cannon said while looking dapper in a tan vest and matching trousers with a light brown overcoat.
'And to be ridiculed, accused and all those things in the public. They wanted it to be swept quickly under the rug and were saying I was an emotionally unstable person,' said the Gigolo singer. 
'I gotta stay firm, stand my ground,' he added.
Cannon agreed that it was a matter of principle and said he was looking forward to his other business ventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment