BULK SMS

15 December, 2015

Adele Breaks Down In Tears As She Thanks Cheering Fans In New York After Her First Concert In 3 Years


Adele's first concert in three years finally aired on NBC on Monday night and the emotional singer was seen breaking down in tears as she made her much-heralded return.

The one-hour broadcast was edited down from a longer concert she performed at Radio City Music Hall on November 17 and featured a selection of her hits as well as new songs from her blockbuster album 25.
'Oh, I'm so relieved,' a weepy Adele told the audience after they stood and cheered at the end.

'I've honestly missed you all so much,' the British songstress said as she wiped tears from her eyes. 


'I know I've been quiet. I just wanted to comeback and surprise you,' she added. 'I thought I did quite well not crying until now.
Adele, 27, took time off following the success of her album 21 to focus on motherhood. Her son Angelo with partner Simon Konecki is now three.  



No comments:

Post a Comment