BULK SMS

27 February, 2016

Does He Get A Like? Mark Zuckerberg Says He Can Change A Diaper In 20 Seconds - And His Wife Says It's True When There Are No Accidents


The billionaire dad was in Berlin with his wife Priscilla Chan to receive an award from publishing house Axel Springer. 

Zuckerberg took two months of leave after his daughter's birth in November last year and just a few weeks later, he posted a photo of himself changing newborn Max's diaper on his Facebook page (inset). 

'I'm a pretty competitive guy,' he told Axel Springer CEO Mathias Dopfner (pictured with Zuckerberg during the interview). 'So I timed myself to make sure I could get better and better over time.

I got it down to 20 seconds. I think that's pretty good, right?' Chan and Zuckerberg announced Max's birth in a long Facebook post in December last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment