BULK SMS

07 May, 2016

How I lost eight stone, by Strictly star Lisa... and don't ask if it's a gastric band or she'll knock your block off!


Strictly Come Dancing star Lisa Riley, 39, has revealed how she went from a size 30 to a size 16 - after losing more than eight stone. She gave up alcohol, took up yoga and now feels 'wonderful'. 



The former Emmerdale actress made a 'simple change in lifestyle and consumption' and now eats three healthy meals a day. She was photographed wearing a red outfit to illustrate her new look (right). She appeared on Strictly in 2012 (left) and has lost the weight in the last four years after making lifestyle changes. She said: 'If one more person asks me about a gastric band then I swear I will be tempted to cut myself open and show people there's nothing there.'

No comments:

Post a Comment