BULK SMS

03 November, 2016

'I know it's a bit creepy': Sam Faiers tries on wedding dresses BEFORE getting engaged as she admits she 'always drops hints' to her boyfriend


She welcomed her first child with boyfriend Paul Knightley fourteen months after they met.
And Sam Faiers revealed she is now angling to take their relationship a step further as she admitted to 'always dropping hints' about marriage to her beau.

As her words weren't enough, the former TOWIE star proved just how determined she is to get a ring on her finger as she tried on wedding dresses during Wednesday's episode of The Mummy Diaries, despite the fact she's not engaged yet.
'It is a bit creepy I know,' she admitted when discussing the hints she had been dropping her beau, but continued: 'I vision myself getting married on a beach. I'd love to wear something that's still a wedding dress but has a sleeve like Kate Middleton.
'I want it to be really low-key and small, that's just how i picture it - like a 2/3 day thing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment