BULK SMS

30 January, 2020

Nikki Bella beams with joy as she rubs her belly just hours after announcing pregnancy news


She just announced she is expecting her first child. And Nikki Bella was beaming with joy as she stepped out in Los Angeles on Wednesday. The 36-year-old mom-to-be rubbed her belly as she visited a pal, clad in an edgy red top and leggings. 


Rocking trainers with pink laces, the star looked ready to workout as she strolled down the pavement.

She carried a small water bottle, a black purse, flannel jacket, and flashed her engagement ring from Artem Chigvintsev.

Though she just announced a flurry of positive new developments in her life, Nikki looked relaxed and peaceful.   

As it turns out, Nikki has wanted to be a mother her 'whole life'. 

The retired professional wrestler announced on Wednesday via People magazine that she is expecting her first child with fiancĂ© Artem, at the same time that her twin sister Brie revealed she too is expecting a baby, which will be her second with husband Daniel Bryan. 

Nikki has now shared a lengthy Instagram post about the happy news, in which she said she feels so 'blessed' to be finally starting a family.  

She wrote: 'I can't even begin to describe to all of you how happy I am! I'M GOING TO BE A MOM!! It's something I have wanted to be my whole life. I was definitely shocked when I found out. And so nervous! I wasn't expecting it and felt I wasn't ready but this journey of life is unpredictable. I thank God every day and night for bringing this amazing blessing and miracle into my life! I am already SO IN LOVE!!' 

UK DAILYMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment