BULK SMS

25 June, 2016

'My stomach looks like a saggy bottom': Mother, 54, who won £150,000 after disastrous tummy tuck says cosmetic surgery has ruined her life


Debra Dawson, 54, from Merseyside, required six further emergency operations to remove necrotic flesh from her stomach which left her with an open would that refused to close. 


She was later shocked to learn she had contracted the infection from a contaminated water supply at that her surgeon was not correctly insured to work in the UK. Following a long legal battle with the Hospital Group, it admitted primary liability and Ms Dawson was awarded £150,000. But she says the money has done nothing to improve her confidence and wants to warn other women of the risks of going under the knife. 'I just wanted a flatter tummy after having children but it has ruined my life. I looked better before. The scarring is horrendous. It looks like the outline of a saggy bottom on my stomach. I would strongly urge any women considering cosmetic surgery to read my story and think again.'

No comments:

Post a Comment